Davida Leather Glove -Touring
A full length, super soft leather glove designed specifically to cope with the mainly mild conditions between spring and autumn but where the occasional drop in temperature and showery conditions demand additional protection.
100% soft quality leather in Black only
- Through-dyed cowhide - will not bleed when wet or fade in the sun
- Stitched with kevlar thread throughout
- Thermal layer on the back of hand & fingers to reduce windchill
- Porelle® Fully Waterproof & Breathable Membrane Made in UK
- Long storm cuff with Velcro closure on front and back
- Elasticated wrist
- Reinforced twist grip area on palm, thumb and index finger
- Visor wipe on both index fingers
- Bonded nylon liner for added warmth and to actively wick moisture away from the skin
- Unisex Sizing
Removing sweat away from the skin and out through the naturally breathable leather keeps hands drier on the inside of the glove and gives additional and effective wind chill protection.